Gas Prices Hit Seven-Year High Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend.
Many people are planning to hit the road this weekend for the first time in more than a year – if they can afford to fill up their tank, that is.
Gas prices have surged to their highest point in 7 years, due to a variety of factors – including the recent pipeline hack, a lack of tanker truck drivers, and increased demand as people venture out of their homes. An estimated 34 million motorists are expected to hit the road this weekend.
In North Carolina, the average price for regular gas is $2.90 per gallon and $3.05 for diesel.
What will we do if there are more gas shortages this summer? Do you plan on traveling this weekend?
- Taylor Swift, Joe Alwyn are Reportedly Engaged
- Adele’s Weight Loss Secrets – How She Lost 7 Stone From Diet Plan To Exercise
- Novant Health Expanding Breast Health Center
- 4th Of July Travel Begins at Charlotte Airport
- Beyonce Serves Bawdy On ‘Renaissance’ Album Cover
- Owner Of Beauty Concepts Sues Kim Kardashian For SKKN Trademark Infringement
- Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader Call It Quits After Nearly Two Years
- Hornets Miles Bridges reportedly arrested for domestic violence in LA
- Podcast: Impact of Influence: The Murdaugh Family Murders New Episode
- Late Foo Fighters Drummer Honored By Alanis Morissette