Gas Prices Hit Seven-Year High Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend.
Many people are planning to hit the road this weekend for the first time in more than a year – if they can afford to fill up their tank, that is.
Gas prices have surged to their highest point in 7 years, due to a variety of factors – including the recent pipeline hack, a lack of tanker truck drivers, and increased demand as people venture out of their homes. An estimated 34 million motorists are expected to hit the road this weekend.
In North Carolina, the average price for regular gas is $2.90 per gallon and $3.05 for diesel.
What will we do if there are more gas shortages this summer? Do you plan on traveling this weekend?
- Michael Jackson Back on the Charts
- Jennifer Lopez Shares 1st Thanksgiving Photos
- Gaslighting Is The Word Of The Year
- Matt and Ramona Off Air Podcast, How to Sound Confident, Not Arrogant
- The Best TV Themes of All Time, Do You Agree?
- Sam Darnold Wins In Return, Tempers Flare On Broncos Sideline
- Christmas Movie Streaming Guide
- Flashdance Singer Irene Cara Dead at 63
- Jennifer Aniston Just Bought Oprah’s House
- The Cast Of ‘Love Actually’ Is Reuniting For A 20th Anniversary Special