Facebook has chosen Charlotte as a “test market” for a new feature on the social media platform. Looks like the new feature will be similar to the “Nextdoor” app.
“Facebook Neighborhoods” will be a way for neighbors to connect in a new hyper-local way. The other cities on the list are Newark NJ, Baton Rogue LA, and San Diego. It was actually first tested last year in Canada. As you may know, the Nextdoor platform is notorious for some pretty fiesty back-and-forth comments between nosey neighbors. How do you feel about this being launched in Charlotte? Source: The Charlotte Business Journal and WSOC TV.
- Enter For Your Chance to Win More Cash With MIX107.9
- ‘Drake & Josh’s’ Jared Bell Pleads Guilty in Cleveland Court Case
- Netflix’s Strange New Dating Series ‘Sexy Beasts’ Has Fans Perturbed
- ‘Manifest’ Renewal Hopes Crash as NBC Series Fails to Find New Home
- Frontier Airlines making passengers pay ‘Covid Recovery’ surcharge
- Great Songs From The Ultimate ’90s Movie Soundtracks
- The Weeknd Has One Of The Biggest Songs In History After ‘Blinding Lights’ Breaks Another Record
- How to Get Early Access to Elton John at Bank Of America Stadium
- “Appalled And Embarrassed”: Billie Eilish Apologizes For Past Video Of Her Mouthing Asian Slur
- Survey: Food options you should avoid on a first date
- North Carolina man arrested in Tennessee with dead body inside car