Facebook has chosen Charlotte as a “test market” for a new feature on the social media platform. Looks like the new feature will be similar to the “Nextdoor” app.
“Facebook Neighborhoods” will be a way for neighbors to connect in a new hyper-local way. The other cities on the list are Newark NJ, Baton Rogue LA, and San Diego. It was actually first tested last year in Canada. As you may know, the Nextdoor platform is notorious for some pretty fiesty back-and-forth comments between nosey neighbors. How do you feel about this being launched in Charlotte? Source: The Charlotte Business Journal and WSOC TV.
- Robert Pattinson Discusses Batman Role
- Julia Stiles Welcomes Baby Number Two
- Jeannie Mai Shares Name of Her and Jeezy’s Newborn, Shoots Down Gender Fluid Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Rep Say There Is No 2nd Sex Tape On Laptop Kanye Got From Ray J
- Peter Dinklage Calls Disney’s ‘Snow White’ Remake ‘Backward’
- Jennie Nguyen Fired From ‘Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City’
- Why did Adele really postpone her Vegas Residency?
- SAT Exam will move online and be shorter by 2024
- The Murdaugh Family Murders, Impact of Influence: Ep. 40 Alex Faces New Charges & A Forensic Accountant Joins us
- Keith Urban Coming to Caesar’s Palace